EXPERIENCE the trails of the Canadian Rockies with me, Jessica Stichelbout. I am a Level 4 certified nordic ski instructor with the Canadian Association of Nordic Ski Instructors (CANSI) and a Level 1 certified downhill ski instructor with the Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance (CSIA). I have been certifying instructors, teaching lessons, and guiding for a decade in the Rocky Mountain National Parks/Bow Valley area. I LOVE to share my passion for cross-country skiing!
My classic or skating lessons can be tailored to the beginner skier who is still learning or the advanced skier/racer seeking advice on their technique. Come join me for a lesson or a guided tour into the winter wonderlands of Yoho and Lake Louise.
Private Lessons$80 for 1.5 hours + $20 per additional person per session
Guided Tours of 2 to 4 Hours$60 per hour (for one person) + $10 per additional person per hour
- Private 1.5 hour lesson and a night stay at the Edgemount Guesthouse in Field, BC – $200
- Guided tour of 2 to 4 hours in Yoho or Banff National Park and a night stay at the Edgemount Guesthouse in Field, BC – $290
- Private 1.5 hour lesson, a night stay at the Edgemount Guesthouse and a guided tour of 2 to 4 hours in Yoho or Banff National Park – $390
*Ski rentals and meals are not included. Gear rentals are available at Emerald Sports & Gifts, Wilson Mountain Sports in Lake Louise or at the Canmore Nordic Center. Visit field.ca for more information about the area.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
Book at (587) 222-0746 or Send A Message
- Credit card information is required to make a reservation. Payment options can be discussed at the time of booking.
- Private lessons and tours cancelled less then 48 hours prior to scheduled time, will forfeit any refund.